I am probably missing something, but Million Million Travelers and the character sheet have a section labeled "Gift" and I'm not finding a section in either handbook for that.
UNCONQUERED Text-Only Edition
A downloadable TTRPG
This is a text-only version. Full version available here.
Want a character creator? Check this out! Courtesy of @_fletchr
You hold in your hands UNCONQUERED, a role-playing game. In it, one player takes on the role of Chronicler and presents a world full of peril and wonder; the others take on the role of Travelers, who describe how their characters act and react within that world. We play to find out where drama and dice may lead us.
Within this 188-page book you will find:
- A lightweight, easy-to-run OSR d20+d6 roleplaying system based largely on rulings
- A completely randomized character system that allows for the creation of compelling starting points upon which to build a character
- Tables and charts to help new and veteran Chroniclers flesh out their journeys across the Million-Million Spheres
- The foundations of a strange and ancient world, rife with liminal space upon which to build
- Setting guides and randomizers for creating plane-hopping die-drop hexcrawls across the Million-Million Spheres; building outward from community hubs and developing worlds full of life, color, and flavor
- Uncertain histories, weird clothing, strange languages, unknowable technology
- A "magick-word"-based spellcasting system with dozens of prefixes and suffixes to create wonderful and terrible spells of infinite cosmic power
- A bestiary, and the tools to create creatures both mysterious and magickal with which to populate the Million-Million-Spheres
Physical copies available soon via Monkey's Paw Games!
- 7/31/21 DevlogJul 31, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
This is so good. is there a paid version around? Physical copy?
Soon! It's a small team and several of us have been hit pretty hard the last few years, between COVID & isolation, but there IS a finished (prettier) layout version with the art of some INCREDIBLE artists AND a hardcover print copy in the works! Glad you've liked it <3
I'm somewhat confused - is the Loom an infinite plane and the Spheres are locations on that plane, or is it more like space and travel between Spheres is done through a ship?
the Loom is the infinite canvas upon which All-Under-Creation is woven. think of the "stuff" between it as a mist-shrouded melange of open sky and open sea, shifting seamlessly between the two, crossed by all manner of boats. the Spheres are those worlds that people live in; some entire planets, some tiny islands.
picture not a flat earth but a flat universe, with worlds as continents and space the oceans between them. if that makes sense?
Ah I see, makes sense. Another question if you can indulge me: when creating a sphere, should you roll on both the generic tables and the Sphere specific tables (Middle Kingdoms, Deep, etc), or just one or the other
Depends on how weird you want your Sphere! I really tried to lean into the techno-wizardry sword & planet of like John Carter or Barrier Peaks but that's not necessarily everyone's cup of chai. A lot of the more specific Sphere tables, particularly the Deep, lean heavily into the weird, whereas the generic tables are mostly slottable into anything.
This has to be one of the coolest books! There's so much here, tables and tables, and good solid rules. Elegant minimal design, killer character sheet!
Is this getting a print run soon!?
I Love this game! it so fun, and huge in it's world building. I can't wait to take a journey with some friends in this world.