I Love this game! it so fun, and huge in it's world building. I can't wait to take a journey with some friends in this world.
UNCONQUERED Free Artless Edition
A downloadable TTRPG
This is a project currently under development.
Want a character creator? Check this out! Courtesy of @_fletchr
You hold in your hands UNCONQUERED, a role-playing game. In it, one player takes on the role of Chronicler and presents a world full of peril and wonder; the others take on the role of Travelers, who describe how their characters act and react within that world. We play to find out where drama and dice may lead us.
Within this 265-page book you will find:
- A lightweight, easy-to-run OSR d20+d6 roleplaying system based largely on rulings
- A completely randomized character system that allows for the creation of compelling starting points upon which to build a character
- Tables and charts to help new and veteran Chroniclers flesh out their journeys across the Million-Million Spheres
- The foundations of a strange and ancient world, rife with liminal space upon which to build
- A series of tools for safe play, both for Chroniclers and Travelers
- Setting guides and randomizers for creating plane-hopping die-drop hexcrawls across the Million-Million Spheres; building outward from community hubs and developing worlds full of life, color, and flavor
- Uncertain histories, weird clothing, strange languages, unknowable technology
- A "magick-word"-based spellcasting system with dozens of prefixes and suffixes to create wonderful and terrible spells of infinite cosmic power
- A bestiary, and the tools to create creatures both mysterious and magickal with which to populate the Million-Million-Spheres
- In Dreams, a citycrawl adventure in Zun Rüt's Ochre City, suitable for adventures of all stripes
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- 7/31/21 Devlog88 days ago