UNCONQUERED Free Artless Edition
A downloadable TTRPG
This is a project currently under development. There will be spelling and grammar errors.
You hold in your hands UNCONQUERED, a role-playing game. In it, one player takes on the role of Chronicler and presents a world full of peril and wonder; the others take on the role of Travelers, who describe how their characters act and react within that world. We play to find out where drama and dice may lead us.
Within this book you will find:
- A lightweight, easy-to-run OSR d20+d6 roleplaying system based largely on rulings
- A completely randomized character system that allows for the creation of compelling starting points upon which to build a character
- Tables and charts to help new and veteran Chroniclers flesh out their journeys across the Million-Million Spheres
- The foundations of a strange and ancient world, rife with liminal space upon which to build
What is yet to come:
- A series of tools for safe play, both for Chroniclers and Travelers
- Setting guides and randomizers for creating plane-hopping die-drop hexcrawls across the Million-Million Spheres; building outward from community hubs and developing worlds full of life, color, and flavor
- Uncertain histories, weird clothing, strange languages, unknowable technology
- A "magick-word"-based spellcasting system with dozens of prefixes and suffixes to create wonderful and terrible spells of infinite cosmic power
- A bestiary, and the tools to create creatures both mysterious and magickal with which to populate the Million-Million-Spheres
- Beautiful illustrations by Peter Violini, Victor Amorim, Anabelle Windlass, Juan Ochoa, Evlyn Moreau, Ramón Perales Cano, and Katrin Dirim
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.